[et_pb_section fb_built=”1″ _builder_version=”3.22″][et_pb_row _builder_version=”4.4.3″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat” width=”76%” module_alignment=”right”][et_pb_column type=”4_4″ _builder_version=”3.25″ custom_padding=”|||” custom_padding__hover=”|||”][et_pb_text _builder_version=”4.4.3″ background_size=”initial” background_position=”top_left” background_repeat=”repeat”]
Great reasons to take your family out
If simply avoiding having to cook dinner doesn’t sway you, here are six more great reasons to eat out:
1. Spend quality time together: for many families, evenings can be a blur of activities. Sharing a pizza in a restaurant allows you to spend time together and enjoy each other’s company without distractions like phones, television, pets and homework.
2. Make occasions more special: whether it’s a birthday, an anniversary, or a straight-A report card, what better way to mark it than with a celebratory dinner? Bonus: by choosing the same favourite family restaurant for all of your occasions, you’ll create traditions and memories that’ll last forever.
3. No clean up: for nights when you just don’t feel like cooking, many rely on ordering deliveries; but this still requires clean up. Heading to a pizza restaurant is the ultimate indulgence; you can order a few different things for variety, we prepare and cook everything for you, and, best of all, no dishes!
4. Enjoy your food piping hot right out of the oven: no matter what you do, when you put food in a cardboard box, foil container, or paper bowl, that food will cool down quickly. Add to that the drive home or the time for a delivery, and you may not have the hottest meal if you choose take-out. We love seeing our dining-room full, because pizza is at its best right out of the oven. The toppings are hot and the cheese is gooey! In-house is our specialty and we think you’ll agree that it’s best!
5. Eat things you wouldn’t make: with our lives getting busier and busier all the time, we don’t always have the time to invest in trying out different recipes as often as we’d like. At Tom’s we’ve been perfecting thin-crust pizza for over 55 years and we think we’ve got this down pat. Head out to your nearest Tom’s and satisfy your pizza cravings with the experts!
6. Picky eaters may try new things: if your kids are picky eaters, the new surroundings may encourage them to try something new, and with pizza, it’s easy! Mix and match your preferred toppings, make half-and-half pizzas – we are here to create what you want and hopefully encourage your little ones to try a bite of something new. And, hey, it’s pizza! You can’t go wrong!
The pizza restaurant in the town of Onoway
Visit Burer Baron Onoway to treat your family to some pizza in a fun and casual environment. We are located in the heart of Onoway Alberta and have an open kitchen that’s sure to impress the kids, refreshing drinks for the grown-ups to enjoy, and a huge selection of pizzas to satisfy every member of your group.